Almond is a stone fruit and contains extensive health benefits. They’re a nutritious snack option that one can add to the daily diet. They contain plenty of vitamins and therefore are healthiest of tree nuts.
Consuming one ounce or about 23 almonds daily enriches the diet with minerals and other essential nutrients.
Almond nutrition is not just confined to proteins and fiber; they are a rich source of vitamin E, calcium, potassium and magnesium together with riboflavin and niacin. Naturally, the sugar content in the almonds is reduced.
This 1 ounce serving of almonds provides 13 g of healthy unsaturated fats and one gram of saturated fat. 160 calories are found in the 23 almonds serving.
Almond benefits are many and hence they are proactively added from the diet by lots of people. Apart from having a great taste, almonds have several medicinal values.
- Healthy Heart: Almonds are an excellent source of critter removal from attic, which can be important in preventing strokes and hypertension.
Daily consumption of these wonder nuts helps in keeping blood pressure and prevents diabetes.
- Healthful Brain: As ages, it’s a popular fact that almonds give crucial nutrients to the brain and is thought of as the best food for the mind.
Riboflavin and L-carnitine content in the almonds efficiently increases neurological activity. They increase longevity and intellect also.
- Aids in Diabetes: The mono-unsaturated fatty acids provided by almonds assists in slowing down of the release of glucose into the bloodstream.
- Promotes Weight Loss: Almonds are a rich source of dietary fibres and healthy fats which help in weight reduction.
The fibre content prolongs the feeling of fullness in the stomach, thus assists in avoiding extra intake of calories. They reduce bad cholesterol and promote weight loss.
- Strong Bones and Teeth: The phosphorous content in the almonds aids in building and maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Strengthens Immune System: The alkaline materials offered by the almonds help in maintaining the alkaline system of the body.
Vitamin E present in these nutritious nuts helps eliminate the damaging-causing free radicals within the body. The linoleic and linolenic acids within the almonds help reduce the inflammation.
- Improves Digestive Health: The high fibre content in the almonds helps prevent constipation and boosts digestive health.
The health benefits of almonds are many, which makes these nuts the wonder nuts which are high in their nutrient punch. Add high quality and standard organic almonds in the diet purchased from organic producers and suppliers.